Founder & Executive Chairman Generational Capital | Fund manager - RH Perennial Fund
- Satwik Jain is a global investor identifying major wealth creation trends, monopolistic and fast growing capital
efficient franchises with reinvestment runways run by able and minority friendly management.
- He has successfully identifies many Perennials (more than 3x) over past 7 years like Dmart, Bajaj Finance, Info
edge, Astral, LTI, Titan, Relaxo Footwear, Dr. Lal Path labs, Reshamandi, Sirca Paints, Abbott, Roku, Tradedesk,
Lonza, Thermo Fisher, Facebook, Alphabet among others
- He is also the fund manager of RH Perennial PMS and a strategic investor at Bimaplus.
- He has previously led the equities and alternatives asset allocation at one of India’s largest multi family offices Client
Associates which advised ~USD 3.5 billion, was part of 4 member team at Elara India Gateway Fund
managing upwards of $40 million, and did M&A deals Deloitte upwards of $10 billion.
- He also co-founded the “Zomato of fitness industry”, fitnessholic.com aggregating over 150 fitness centers on its
platform and was a professional golfer on the PGTI while completing his MBA in finance and marketing at IMT
- He is also a Venture Partner at Venture Catalysts, an angel investor, guest author/panelist at various international
conferences, seminars and guest faculty at various institutions like Amity International, IMT Ghaziabad, soic.in,
edlightened.net, Investing Accelerator Summit, learnapp, fin medium, The Print, Zee News, Beta to Alpha among
- He had a dream of financial freedom at 30, realized his dream at 26.