The privacy of your sensitive individual data is vital to us. This security strategy lets you know how Generational Capital and its auxiliaries, subsidiaries, and so on (“Generational Capital”) utilizes individual data gathered by it. Kindly read this security strategy prior to utilizing Generational Capital’s site or presenting any delicate individual data or information. By utilizing our site or after marking Generational Capital’s Client Questionnaire, you are tolerating this protection strategy. The protection strategy might be reexamined occasionally and the refreshed approach will be posted on our site. You are encouraged to audit the protection strategy at whatever point you visit this site so you see how any private data you give might be utilized.
Collection of Information
Generational Capital, its officials, workers, and specialists gather data (which can incorporate touchy individual data) to help us in our relationship with you. Assuming that you can’t give the data we really want we will most likely be unable to give you the help you have mentioned. We may likewise be legally necessary to gather data. The sorts of information collected can include:
- Personal identity information such as a postal address, email address, etc.
- The information which relates to your financial affairs, business, employment, income, or assets.
- The information which arises or is required in connection with the transactions you do with Generational Capital or through Generational Capital.
- The information which helps Generational Capital process applications made by you for particular products and services.
- Information that is relevant for product marketing.
- Information from Brokerage Agreements, Managed Account Agreements and other Subscription and Account Opening Documents;
- Information in the course of establishing a customer relationship including, but not limited to, applications, forms, and questionnaires;
- Information about your transactions with Generational Capital or others.
Distribution of Information
While we will not generally disclose your personal information, we may do so if we are
- Required to do so by law, any Government authority, any court order, decree or award,
- Trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions,
- Investigating fraud that has already taken place, or
- Required to do so to market intermediaries, agents, product developers in relation to investments made by you.
Confidentiality and Security
Generational Capital employees comprehend the prerequisite to regard the privacy of clients’ non-public individual data and Generational Capital intermittently prepares and instructs representatives in the taking care of and shielding of individual data as per appropriate regulations, rules, and guidelines. Also, Generational Capital keeps up with physical, procedural, and electronic shields with an end goal to guarantee the security and secrecy of client records and to safeguard the data from access by unapproved parties. Workers who abuse these arrangements are dependent upon the disciplinary activity, up to and including the end.
Commitment to Information Security
Your personal information is kept secure. We consent to the pertinent security standards set out in the relevant protection laws of India. We are not limited by the security laws of any ward other than India. Just workers of Generational Capital, its approved specialists and guides (who have consented to keep up with privacy according to the data), and market go-betweens and item engineers regarding speculations made by you will approach this data.
In case of any complaints/grievances/disputes, please contact
Mr. Sahil Arora
Postal address: V 3 (G/F) Green Park Extension New Delhi -110016, India.
Contact No.: +91 98103620840