Collection of InformationGenerational Capital, its officials, workers, and specialists gather data (which can incorporate touchy individual data) to help us in our relationship with you. Assuming that you can’t give the data we really want we will most likely be unable to give you the help you have mentioned. We may likewise be legally necessary to gather data. The sorts of information collected can include:
- Personal identity information such as a postal address, email address, etc.
- The information which relates to your financial affairs, business, employment, income, or assets.
- The information which arises or is required in connection with the transactions you do with Generational Capital or through Generational Capital.
- The information which helps Generational Capital process applications made by you for particular products and services.
- Information that is relevant for product marketing.
- Information from Brokerage Agreements, Managed Account Agreements and other Subscription and Account Opening Documents;
- Information in the course of establishing a customer relationship including, but not limited to, applications, forms, and questionnaires;
- Information about your transactions with Generational Capital or others.
Distribution of InformationWhile we will not generally disclose your personal information, we may do so if we are
- Required to do so by law, any Government authority, any court order, decree or award,
- Trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions,
- Investigating fraud that has already taken place, or
- Required to do so to market intermediaries, agents, product developers in relation to investments made by you.